- Blair Skinner, LMFT: $150 for initial session; $125 for ongoing therapy sessions. Also accepting Anthem & Aetna & Medicaid.
- Kari Randall, LPC: $125 for initial session; $110 for ongoing therapy sessions. Also accepting Anthem, Aetna, & Cigna.
- Alexandra Boyce, LPC: $125 for initial session; $110 for ongoing therapy sessions. Also accepting Medicaid.
- Brittney Bonner, LMFT-C: $90 for therapy.
- Jessica Franco, OTR/L: $300 initial evaluation; $120 for ongoing therapy sessions.
- All of our mental health therapists also accept Victim’s Compensation Funding
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
If you or your child has been a victim of a crime and a police report has been filed, you may be eligible for Victim’s Compensation funds.
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified your therapist directly at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50 fee, regardless of your negotiated rate. Please note that this fee is not covered by insurance or Victim’s Compensation.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!